The fans of the noble nut cannot just pass by like that. It's a king among all Good Noot spreads!
- Net weight
- 200 grams
- Roasted pistachios (45%), sugar, shea fat, sunflower oil himalayan salt, emulsifier: sunflower lecithin.
- Nutritional values (100 g)
- Energy 2490 kJ / 594 kcal; fat 44,2 g, of which saturated fatty acids 8,7 g; carbohydrates 36,1 g, of which sugars 32,1 g; protein 10,9 g; salt 0,58 g.
- One portion (12 g)
- Provides: 299 kJ / 71 kcal.
- 320g wholemeal biscuits (digestive type)
- 35g sugar
- 160g butter
- 1g salt
Crumble the biscuits with a blender or a rolling pin and thoroughly combine them with sugar. Melt the butter and mix the whole. Drop the crust into a round cake tin (approx. 24 cm diameter) and pack evenly onto its bottom and up the sides so that it's even and firm all around. Bake at 180°C for 10 min. Cool.
- 1000g cream cheese, soft
- 100g sugar
- 350g Good Noot pistachio spread
- 4 eggs
- 240g 18% sour cream
- 120g 30% heavy cream
- vanilla (seeds from a 1 pod or a few drops of a natural vanilla extract)
Combine the cream cheese with sugar, add the pistachio spread and mix well with a flat mixer beater at medium-speed until the sugar melts, but the mass is not aerated. Add the eggs one at a time. Add the vanilla, sour cream and heavy cream and mix until smooth. Pour carefully into the tin filled with the crust. Bake at 160°C for 30 min., then lower the temperature to 115°C and bake for another 60 min.
It's most comfortable to form the crust in the tin with a tablespoon by pressing it inch after inch. Make sure to put a high-edge baking sheet filled with approx. 2 l of boiling water on the bottom of the oven to avoid the cracking of the cheese mass. Bake the cheesecake on the lower level of the oven.