The Administrator of the personal data is Lood is Good Sp. z o.o. with registered office in Kraków, ul. Radzikowskiego 35, 31-315 Kraków, entered into the register of entrepreneurs kept by the District Court for Kraków Śródmieście in Kraków, XI Economic Department of the National Court Register under the number KRS 0000603176, with the share capital of PLN 100,000.00, NIP 6762501904, REGON 363758678.
Personal data collected by the GOOD NOOT Administrator is processed in accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the EU Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) (Official Journal of the EU L 119) (hereinafter: „GDPR”).
The GOOD NOOT Administrator is always committed to ensuring the protection of privacy and information provided to it concerning our Customers. The Administrator carefully selects and applies appropriate technical measures to ensure the protection of the processed data, in particular to protect the data against unauthorised access, disclosure, loss or destruction, unauthorised modification, as well as against processing in violation of applicable laws.
The Administrator declares that GOOD NOOT is free from any content that violates the rights of third parties or the applicable law, and in particular from content containing information that causes or may cause a threat to the safety or privacy of any person or containing information that violates legally protected rights in any way.
The possibility of making use of the products available via GOOD NOOT is not addressed to children under the age of 16. The data controller does not intend to purposefully collect data on children under the age of 16.
Providing personal information is voluntary, but necessary to fulfill the goal that our customers wish to accomplish, including using GOOD NOOT, shopping via GOOD NOOT, obtaining responses to inquiries, fulfilling the agreement, having complaints handled, and receiving marketing or promotional information that has been requested.
In order to use GOOD NOOT, the customer needs to have a device with web browsing software installed and access to the internet using a web browser.
When browsing the GOOD NOOT website, "cookies" are used, which are small text files stored on the customer's terminal device in relation to the use of GOOD NOOT, for example to record actions they have taken on GOOD NOOT. Their use is intended to make the GOOD NOOT website work properly, by storing specific information and tailoring the content of the GOOD NOOT website to the needs of the GOOD NOOT customers, as well as to detect abuse, provide statistical measurements, and to continuously improve the services provided by GOOD NOOT. GOOD NOOT uses:
- cookies necessary to provide services, e.g. cookies with data entered by the Customer;
- Analytical and marketing cookies, e.g. cookies used to monitor traffic on GOOD NOOT, i.e. data analytics, including Google Analytics cookies;
If the Customer does not agree to store cookies on his/her device, he/she needs to change the browser settings so that cookies are blocked in their entirety or in the desired part. Please note, however, that blocking cookies may have negative impact on the full and convenient use of the GOOD NOOT website.
Personal data of persons using GOOD NOOT will be processed for the purposes of:
- processing orders at GOOD NOOT on the basis of Article 6(1)(b) of the GDPR, pursuant to which processing is necessary for the performance of the agreement of which the Customer, to whom the data relates, is a contractual party, such as setting up and maintaining an account at GOOD NOOT, providing information on the status of orders, redeeming prizes won by the Customer, shipping ordered products, maintaining order history or taking actions at the request of the Customer to whom the data relates prior to entering into a contract such as browsing the GOOD NOOT product range;
- analytics (such as interest in specific products offered by GOOD NOOT, viewing frequency) and statistics (such as the use of specific functionalities available at GOOD NOOT, to facilitate the use of GOOD NOOT or to ensure the IT security of GOOD NOOT), on the basis of Article 6(1)(f) GDPR, pursuant to which the processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the Controller or by a third party, except where such interests are overridden by the interests or fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject which require protection of personal data, in particular where the data subject is a child;
- marketing, in the event that the Customer consents to the processing of personal data for these purposes pursuant to Article 6(1)(a) of GDPR, the data will be used to provide our Customers with marketing communications;
- collecting loyalty points (the Administrator indicates that the Customer's points can be accumulated together with the points collected by Customers via the Good Lood App using the Customer's phone number), as well as organizing promotional campaigns, using promotional codes, in accordance with the conditions specified for participation in every such action, or for the purpose of customer satisfaction surveys, sending newsletters, on the basis of Article 6(1)(f) GDPR, i.e. legally justified interests pursued by the Administrator;
- determining and asserting claims or defending against them, including considering complaints, replying to inquiries addressed to the Administrator, pursuant to Article 6 (1) (f) RODO, i.e. legally justified interests pursued by the Administrator
- performing legal obligations imposed on the Administrator, as well as exercising the rights of data subjects on the basis of Article 6(1)(c) of GDPR, i.e. fulfilling a legal obligation imposed on the Administrator.
The recipients of personal data will be entities cooperating with the Administrator, providing IT, administrative, marketing, electronic payment processing services and suppliers of orders placed at GOOD NOOT.
- establishing cooperation with entities processing personal data in countries for which an appropriate decision of the European Commission stating the adequate level of protection has been issued,
- applying by those entities the Standard Contractual Clauses published by the European Commission,
- applying of binding corporate rules approved by the competent supervisory authority,
- other safeguards that meet the adequate level of protection based on appropriate legal safeguards.
PERSONAL DATA RETENTION PERIODS
Personal data will be processed for the period necessary to process orders and provide other services to our Customers and conduct marketing activities:
- in the case of registering an account with GOOD NOOT, the data will be processed for a period of 3 years from the date of the last activity and the expiry of the limitation periods for claims arising from any completed orders;
- data processed on the basis of a completed contract will be processed until the expiry of the statute of limitations for any claims of the parties under that contract;
- data processed on the basis of the performance of statutory obligations will be processed for the period of time required by the relevant provisions of law;
Personal data will be deleted in the following cases:
- the Data Subject has an inactive account (no activity on the Customer's account) for the period of 3 years;
- when the data subject withdraws the consent given or requests their deletion;
- after receiving information that the stored data is outdated or inaccurate;
unless its further retention is necessary for purposes of proof or redress.
Personal data relating to preferences, behaviour and choice of marketing content may be used to make automated decisions to determine GOOD NOOT's sales opportunities.
Our customers have, in accordance with Articles 16-22 of GDPR, the right:
- to request access to their personal data, rectification, erasure, restriction of processing, as well as the right to data portability,
- where the legal basis for the processing of personal data is the legitimate interest of the Administrator, to object at any time to the processing of personal data
- where the legal basis for the processing of personal data is the legitimate interest of the Administrator consisting in carrying out marketing activities, to object at any time to the processing of personal data for the purposes of marketing activities
- where the data are processed on the basis of consent, to withdraw consent at any time, whereby the processing carried out on the basis of consent before its withdrawal does not affect the compliance with the law of the processing which was carried out before the withdrawal of consent.
- to lodge a complaint to the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection.
Your data may be processed in an automated manner, including through profiling, which involves creating personalized product offers available at GOOD NOOT, presenting them on the website and sending them in marketing and promotional messages, giving you the opportunity to purchase our products on the promotional terms offered.
Our policy is continually reviewed and updated as necessary. The current version has been adopted and is effective as of September 2021.