A hearty portion of nuts and no unnecessary additives. Just 100% peanuts.
- Net weight
- 350 grams
- Roasted peanuts (100%).
- Nutritional values (100 g)
- Energy 2380 kJ / 568 kcal; fat 48,5 g, of which saturated fatty acids 6,0 g; carbohydrates 10,2 g, of which sugars 6,4 g; protein 27,9 g; salt 0,00 g.
- One portion (12 g)
- Provides: 302 kJ / 72 kcal.
Crispy cookies on peanoot butter with chocolate and raisins
- 200g butter
- 280g sugar
- 250g Good Noot peanut butter
- 2 eggs
- vanilla (seeds from 1 pod or a few drops of a natural vanilla extract)
- 340g wheat flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1g salt
- 60g dark chocolate
- 110g raisins
Bring all the ingredients to room temperature. Combine soft butter with sugar and peanoot butter. Whip and aerate with a mixer.
Add eggs and vanilla. Mix at medium speed until smooth.
Sieve flour and mix with baking powder, soda and salt. Combine the whole delicately with a spoon with the whipped mass.
Chop chocolate and raisins finely and delicately mix with the dough. Press into the form of balls of aprox. 3-4 cm diameter and drop on a baking sheet lain with baking parchment. Bake at 170°C for 14 min.
The dough is best formed with an ice cream scoop or a spoon. If you're not into raisins, don't add them and increase the amount of chocolate to 120g instead. You may also add chopped nuts, cranberries and other dried fruit.